ICF is the brainchild of Mr. Raj Amin, an NRI from New Jersey. ICF was born out of his vision to bring value based education to the under privileged section of our society. We, at ICF believe that Education is the most powerful weapon which can be used to change the world.
OBJECTIVE OF THE TRUST:
- 1. To provide books and other study material to the poor students.
- 2. To provide an opportunity to the children in orphanages to continue formal education in schools and colleges.
- 3. To provide sports material and other related facilities to the students upto the age of 18 years studying in rural schools.
- 4. To provide books, laboratory equipments and such other things to school and colleges in rural areas run by the Government, Municipal authorities, Village Panchayat, NGO’s and such other organizations.
- 5. To establish and run educational institutions of any kind either general, vocational, technical or others.
- 6. To establish health care centres and meditation centres & to provide food, medicines, books and other such items to the students studying in schools and colleges.
- 7. To establish and run Hostels and Boarding houses for students, teachers and others connected with the aforesaid institutions and establishments.
- 8. To establish and run Libraries, Reading rooms and such other facilities for education.
- 9. To establish and run Hospitals, Clinics, Dispensaries, Nursing Homes, Medical research centres, Health centres and such other institutions for medical relief.
- 10. To establish and run orphanages.
- 11. To affiliate or takeover and run the existing establishments or organization units whose objects are similar to the objects of this trust.
- 12. To promote Indian culture.