- To obtain and accept aids, grants and other help from Governments and institutions public or private.
- To accept any bequest, gifts or donations and to invest the same and apply the income arising therefrom or to resort to the capital thereof for furtherance of any of the objects of the Trust.
- To purchase, hire , take on lease or otherwise acquire any movable or immovable property for the furtherance of the objects of the Trust.
- The funds of the trust shall be invested in the modes specified under the provisions of section 13(1)(d) read with section 11(5) of the IT Act 1961. As amended from time to time.
- The benefits of the Trust shall be open to all irrespective of the castes, creed or religion.
- The funds and the income of the trust shall be solely utilized for the achievement of its object and no portion of it shall be utilized for payment to the trust members by way of profit, interest, dividends etc.
- The trust shall undertake the activities mentioned in its objectives on no profit no loss basis
- Adopting Children
- Helping Old People
- Free medical Camps
- Save the Environment programs
- Rural Development